This package is suitable for all Singapore citizens or permanent residents (PRs) who wish to set up a limited liability company in Singapore. Kindly note that in this case, you will yourself act as the director of the company and will not require any nominee director or employment pass service
Completed application form (download)
• Proposed Company Name (to check availability)
Each individual shareholder/director
• Non residents : Copy of passport and residential proof in home country
• Residents : Copy of NRIC/employment pass
Each corporate shareholder
• Copy of incorporation certificate in home country
• Current extract of company particulars from Registrar of Companies
• Copy of the constitution of the company
• Copy of board resolution approving incorporation of Singapore company and proposed shareholding
Important note : All documents must be in English; or officially translated in English.
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Company Secretary (per year)||FREE||350|
|Registered Office Address (per year)||FREE||120|
Company incorporation services include Government and Professional Fee
An individual has the option to set up a limited liability company (LLC) in Singapore. A LLC in which shares are held by less than 50 members is called a private limited company, while a LLC with more than 50 shareholders is called a public limited company. A private limited company must fulfill the 5 statutory requirements as per the Company’s Law.
As per Company’s Law, the 5 statutory conditions that must be fulfilled for setting up a new company are:
• 1 shareholder
• 1 resident director
• 1 paid up capital
• 1 company secretary
• 1 local registered company address
If all documents are complete, company incorporation including name approval can happen in a day’s time, subject to ACRA approvals.
Bridgeport consulting will organize your meeting with representatives from one of the leading public and private banks in Singapore. Once the company is registered, a Singapore company can apply for a bank account immediately.