6 + 0 =

Work Visas

All foreign individuals intending to work in Singapore must hold a valid work visa as per their eligibility. The Ministry of Manpower (MoM) in Singapore issues different types of work permits to foreigners based on multiple criterion such as qualifications, work experience, salary etc.

A few prominent types of work permits are given below:

Employment Pass

For foreign professionals with a minimum salary of SGD 3300 per monthRead More >

Dependant's Pass

For spouse and children of Employment Pass holdersRead More >

Personalized Employment Pass

For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or foreign professionalsRead More >

Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass)

For eligible foreign entrepreneurs who intend to start a new business in SingaporeRead More >